. . . with pointes & sass:
An out-of-context collection of some of the snarkier things I wrote in various textbooks and readings for class:
- Freud projects his mommy issues onto all of humanity.
- Well that was a fun story before it got racist.
- Britain only wants you for your oil.
- So many ways to screw up a baby . . . How does anyone manage to end up a healthy, normal adult?
- Then again, I’m not sure I know any healthy, normal adults.
- Did Russia stop existing during this century, or did you just forget to write about it?
- Nothing says “great ruler” like mass beheadings.
- Did women stop existing during this century, or did you just forget to write about them?
- Who would sign their baby up to be classically conditioned, anyway?
- OMG tutus and moving torsos . . . so scandalous! How will we explain that to the children?
- Woah, naked ankles. Sexy stuff.
- (Note: looks like tight pants are not responsible for women being inappropriately sexualized.)
- Stop trying to make history fit your narrative. It’s not going to happen.
- Spoiler: she wakes up and it was all a social construction.