Knee-deep one-liners from my life:
- Most of being an adult is just sitting on different types of transportation.
- You can’t have shade without light.
- I like my guys like I like my fries: on occasion.
- I deal with feelings like I deal with laundry: probably later, when there’s not so much going on.
- Reclaiming is when you go through the garbage that’s been hurled at you and notice that some of it is actually recyclable.
- If you don’t understand high art, sober art might be more your thing.
- This is probably difficult for you to hear, but more difficult for me to not say.