- Drank coffee. Like actual coffee and not that mildly coffee-flavored sugar stuff. This is a first for me, so the caffeine was super effective on my body. Should have known that carmel frappuccino would be a gateway drug.
- Tests, papers, blah blah blah. Hence the coffee.
- Did group meditation in a writing class.
- Submitted a paper to a queer studies contest. An hour before the deadline of course.
- Wore a tiara.
- Participated in a psychology study that involved watching all of the murder scenes from horror movies with electrodes hooked up to my body.
- Fell asleep in a computer lab.
- Had my nails painted for the first time in months and the second time in several years. I forgot how much sexier it feels to do arabesque arms with red nails.
- Took a day trip to D.C. with my friend. Buses were nearly missed. Many fences were hopped. Many cherry blossoms were seen. Many trees were hugged. Many selfies were taken.